- Texas Driver's License vision reporting can be performed to remove your glasses restriction (Restriction "A" on your driver's license card), if you qualify. Click here to print out the form for your doctor to fill out.
- Glasses check and glasses prescriptions
- Contact lens fitting and dispensing
- Visual field testing for glaucoma and neurologic eye diseases
- Advanced diagnostic imaging of the cornea, retina, and optic nerve
- Color vision testing
- Flight physicals
LenSx Laser Cataract Surgery
At Eye Physicians of North Houston we strive to offer the best technology for our patients. The LenSx® Laser System enables patients to choose a blade-less procedure with the use of a femtosecond laser, which combines a laser patient interface with an Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) image-guidance system to create precise incisions in the lens and cornea. The LenSx® Laser System allows our doctors to achieve the safest and most consistent visual outcome for our patients.Learn more about it today >
Cataracts. See everything
as it should be.
Cataracts are an opacity, or clouding, of the lens of the eye. The prevalence of cataracts increases dramatically with age. In fact, according to the National Eye Institute (NEI), more than half of all Americans age 80 and above either have a cataract or have had cataract surgery. Cataract surgery is one of the safest and most common performed surgeries in the United States.Learn more about it today >